Saturday 19 October 2013

Wrap Dress and Slip Ons

I never thought I would be the kind of girl to wear these slip on trainer shoes but here I am, I love that this blog has helped me try out new looks and ideas. Another fab thing is this dress which I bought the other day, I must confess I can be a bit of an impulse buyer but I was sensible and waited a few days before buying this. I have a theory that if you see something and you continue to think about it after you've seen it about how to wear it with other things in your wardrobe then its a good purchase. So I am afraid you might see this dress a lot over the winter. Here with a casual spin of leather and flats but I am thinking it will be great with heels as well as a winters coat and boots. 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

TOPSHOP dress, MISS SELFRIDGE jacket, RIVER ISLAND shoes and PARFOIS bag

No comments:

Post a Comment