Thursday 24 October 2013

Styled With Glamour Wears... The Split Midi

As the title suggests this look is about the split midi, the splits on this skirt are rather large which make it maybe not school appropriate but I hate to just save clothing for special occasions so an oversized jumper and boots make it more wearable even if I had to hold the skirt slits shut when wandering round school as it tended to reveal both legs in the wind.
In recent times the midi skirt has completely over taken the maxi, shops are full of midis in full and tight forms and I was thinking about why the midi can be seen as better than the maxi. Personally I prefer the midi, I think they have a greater wearability than the maxi and have a much more stylish quality to them. They also come in a much larger range of styles meaning they can be worn by everyone, adding heels means those who are shorter can wear them, a tight style flatters curvy figures and an a line shape suits wider hips. Anyway enough with the midi I must get back to my homework, do you prefer the midi or maxi?

I am wearing TOPSHOP skirt (bought on sale), M&S jumper (thrifted), ZARA boots and & OTHER STORIES earrings (bought on sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment