Saturday 14 June 2014

Styled With Glamour wears... Pearl Choker

These culottes are going to become a bit of a regular on here, I have a little bit of an obsession with them at the moment. But I am looking for a navy pair to expand my collection so hopefully you won't have to get bored of seeing this black pair. 
This look is all about the accessories with a plain black base and a cheeky peak-a-boo back jumper. Starting with the necklace, of course a take on the Chanel pearl choker so when I found this high street version I couldn't resist as well as some matching earrings. Finished with delicate rings and my new watch which with its snap design and bright white colour is just a little bit of fun.

I am wearing ZARA jumper, ASOS culottes, TOPSHOP necklace, ACCESSORIZE earrings, DOROTHY PERKINS heels, FENWICKS ring and POPWATCH watch

No comments:

Post a Comment