Wednesday 11 June 2014

Styled With Glamour Wears... Culottes

It finally feels like summer so out come the sandals and pasty limbs. I am taking a break from revision to show you my mid-exams treat with these culottes. I always find online shopping a good distraction from revision even if it isn't so good for my bank balance but anyway I am sure writing about how difficult a-level maths is is not going to be at all exciting, so I will just leave you with this look. 
Adding a splash of colour with this printed blouse, which is just a beautifully draped shape. Black all round lets the greens and blues pop and the relaxed culottes and clutch make this a really comfortable summery look perfect for the heat. Finally finished with study leave hair (read: I rolled out of bed like this)

Enjoy the sunshine, I will hopefully be back to more regular posting soon when exams are over and I have regained the will to put on nice clothes rather than pyjamas :) 

I am wearing ZARA blouse and sandals, ASOS culottes, MUK sunglasses and DIY clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment