Sunday 29 June 2014

My Leaver's Ball

Long time no see, my exams are finally over, wooo, and its been a week of celebrating and recovering since. I thought I'd do a bit of a different post to my usual sort to show you my school leaver's ball which was last week. It was a really good evening which I wanted to share so here are a selection of my favourite personal photos from the night. Most were taken on phones so not the best quality but they are fun photos which I will remember for years to come. 
Back to fashion though, I have to of course mention my dress which I managed to finish the afternoon of the prom but I was so pleased with how it turned it, and making it meant I knew no one else would be wearing the same, which was probably one of the biggest worries of most girls in my year.
Anyway, I hope you like the slightly different post, I am off to finish packaging now off to Portugal in the morning... :) 

I wore dress and clutch both made my me with ASOS heels

No comments:

Post a Comment