Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines

Valentines day is one of those times which is only really special if you are celebrating it, being a single gal I tend to treat it as an excuse to eat more chocolate than normal but otherwise it is just a normal day. However if you are lucky enough to have someone to celebrate with then I hope you have a lovely day. I am only 16 so I guess now is the time to just enjoy ourselves. 
I decided to use today as an excuse to show off this Topshop kilt which is the only red item in my wardrobe. I decided to put together this look with the idea that it could be worn as a casual look to celebrate valentines or just as a fun look to hang out with friends, luxing up the wool with leather accents. 
Lots of love Jade xxx

I am wearing a Miss Selfridge leather jacket (on sale now!), an Asos jumper, Topshop skirt, Dorethy Perkins ankle boots, Accessorize gloves, Republic bag and Olivia Burton watch.  

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit! You have a wonderful blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! (:
    Hope you had a great Valentines Day!
    I especially love your leather gloves and the purse xx
    I would love it if you could check out my blog and possibly follow me if you like it! :D
    Have a superchic day!
    Kelly

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete