Thursday 8 November 2012

Tweed and Tee's

T-Shirt- River Island / Skirt- Topshop / Bag- Yumi / Belt- New Look / Shoes- Accessorize
I have to say I am not usually one to wear T-Shirts but I felt it was time to style one up in my kind of style. I chose to style up this River Island tee which I bought a little while ago. I paired it with a smart pastel tweed skirt to add some glamour and a feminine touch. Finally I finished with flat pointed pumps and a small quilted bag. I think I am transformed- on the look out for more tees now!
As the clocks went back it has been dark whenever I get home from school making it hard to take photos outside so I had to make do with our living room curtains as a backdrop- hope the pictures are okay!
Love Jade xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you paired the tee in a sweet and feminine way - the bag is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt, with the black tights it makes your legs look endless!

    XX

    www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete