Monday 3 September 2012

Peplum Fever...

Peplum Skirt- Bershka / Top- Monki / Shoes- Accessorize / Scarf- Made Myself / Sunglasses- Fenwicks / Earrings- Accessorize / Bag- Vintage
 
 
Not feeling quite ready to let summer go yet, I decided to risk bare legs on a day trip to the seaside only feeling a little cold. I also decided to step into the ever growing peplum trend with this black skirt with I wore with a black and white spotty top to create a simple relaxed look. I finished off this outfit with all black accessorizes. Although many think all black is a boring combination I love the simplisity of it and it always makes me feel glamourous. And although I do like to mix it with other colours, I also find black contrasts well with my blonde hair.
 
Love Jade xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment