Sunday 30 September 2012

Back to Black

Jumper- Asos / Skirt- Pop Boutique / Scarf- Made myself / Boots- Primark / Sunglasses- Fenwicks / Bracelet and Earrings- Accessorize
A late night post to finish off September (it'll be christmas soon! Ahh!) and my first full month of blogging. Since the weather is getting colder I have found myself wanting to wear more and more black so yesterday I went for this full black outfit, mixing black pieces in different materials, which I wore to do some shopping. I wore the skirt on my hips and tucked in my jumper loosely for a laid back look and finished with a fur scarf and ankle boots to keep the slight chill at bay.
I brought this beautiful skirt on Thursday when I went to London for the day on a D&T trip. I went looking for inspiration around the Covent Garden area when I found Pop Boutique on Monmouth Street. It was a lovely shop full of retro and vintage finds and I managed to find this skirt and one other (to feature soon) in among the many racks of beautiful clothing. I really do recommend the shop if you are in the area!
 
Anyway thank you for reading Love Jade xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful style, that scarf is beautiful.
    How did you make it? I'm in awe as I have zero craft skills!

    le fresne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was really easy I just brought the material then cut it to size, the edges can just be neatened then or it can be lined
      Jade x

      Delete