Thursday 20 September 2012

Leopard Midi

Dress- Topshop / Cardigan- H&M / Belt- Primark / Bag- New Look / Sunglasses- Fenwicks / Shoes- Accessorize
This is the look I wore to school today, I wore this Topshop leopard print midi dress as featured in this post from last month. I paired it with this cardigan which I wore back to front, black pointed pumps and an oversized handbag. Lots of people at school were amazed at the idea of wearing a cardigan back to front but I totally love the idea of being to wear one item in so many ways and I think it makes the look so much more interesting as the detail is down the back. This is probably one of my favourite outfits at the moment I totally love midi skirts they just make me feel so glamorous and also are much warmer than mini's now autumn is here!
 
Thanks for reading Love Jade xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. cardi back to front is such a good way to wear it! Love the dress! Cute blog, newest follower :)

    Ruth xxxx

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Followed you back :)

      Jade xxx

      Delete