Friday 18 October 2013

Spot Of Reading

Gosh I haven't posted in a while, I had a bit of an uninspirational week and just when I have an outfit to photograph it is dark by the time I have got home. Autumn really does make it hard to get a photo in daylight being at school all day. So rather than an outfit here is the Man Repellers book which I finished this week. It's a must read full of hilariously honest stories and cringey moments following her fashion story including a story of ruining a pair of Manolo Blahnik's within a couple of hours and an unfortunate mishap of a 'Hermes' clutch in the back of a taxi as well as chapters with names such as Shoe York City and more randomly The Period Panties. Intertwined with her fashion story is the love story between her and her now husband proving even someone with a blog called The Man Repeller can nab herself a man.
Happy Friday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment