Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! 
Carving pumpkins is a tradition in my household since my sister and I were little so this is our creation this year. Firey eyes and jagged mouth is a bit different to my cat design last year but also much more scary. It also helps attract waves of kids to our front door so we are well stocked with candy and I just hope there will be some left over!
Being a really dull rainy day today, my sis and I decided to do a spot of baking. If I'm honest I am a bit of a fail in the kitchen but I am starting to enjoy the odd bit of baking so we made these Smarties brownies which actually turned out really well! We used a BBC recipe which was adapted quite a bit as we didn't have some of the right ingredients. Not quite halloween themed but they taste good.
Enjoy your halloween night x

No comments:

Post a Comment