Monday 10 December 2012

A Bit Of A Mash Up

Jumper- Charity shop originally Next / Jeans- Cheap Mondays / Shoes- BHS / Bag- Vero Moda / Headband- Claires Accessories / Jewellry- Accessorize
 
 
 This look is a bit of a mash together partly arabian night, a bit ladylike with a splash of Mary Poppins. This jumper was a recent charity shop find, it is the softest jumper I own and is a lovely powder blue colour which I thought went perfectly with my pearls (sorry you've seen them so much!). The headband was a recent purchase too, I don't think I suit hats very much as well as creating the hat hair drama so this was my halfway point. Finally this is as my dad calls it my Mary Poppins bag, sometimes I am suprised at what I find in it, it really does have what seems a never ending bottom.
 
Sorry I look rather tired in these photos, tired is just how I feel at the moment. As much as I love Christmas this year there seems to be so much on and so much to do that it is just truely wearing me down. Not only is school work piling up to be due in by christmas, there are Christmas presents to buy and I have costumes to organise for the school pantomine. And not enough hours in the day. I just cannot wait for the holidays to relax with friends and family.
 
Thanks for reading, enjoy your week
Love Jade xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment