Friday 16 May 2014

Styled With Glamour Wears... Pastels and Black

Long time no see. I have been so bad at posting recently, its almost exam time (monday's my first exam...eek) so juggling revision, school and just life is a tad hectic. But I finish school on Tuesday, which in itself is just too sad/scary to think about, so being on study leave hopefully I will be able to post a bit more in my revision breaks. 
Anyway enough about revision, the sun is finally making an appearance here so I am trying my best to add a bit more colour to my outfits, starting with this look in a nice sugary pink. Sadly not all colour I had to finish with black accessories including these sandals which arrived yesterday. I really love the 'ugly' sandals trend for summer so when I saw these which are a good mix between pretty with the gems and ugly with the chunky straps, I had to order them. 
Hope you have a lovely weekend, I'm off to enjoy the sunshine and of course fit in some revision...

I am wearing FRENCH CONNECTION jumper, ZARA skirt and sandals, MUK sunglasses, LINKS bracelet and DIY bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment