Sunday 10 November 2013

Styled With Glamour wears... The Beanie

Happy Sunday, hope you've had a good weekend. I have had quite a quiet one but as I wasn't working today I went down to the seaside for a change of scenery. Wearing black jeans and leather jacket this is a go to outfit mixing in grey and pink, two of my favourite colours. The temperature is certainly dropping here though so the beanie hat had to make an appearance, keeping me nice and warm while matching my bag perfectly.
There are a few more photos here than I would usually post but we used my uncle's Canon camera so the pictures came out so much better and we finally managed to achieve the blurred background effect I have wanted for so long. I think it is time to save up for a new camera. What do you think of the photos? 

I am wearing MISS SELFRIDGE leather jacket, M&S jumper (bought in charity shop), TOPSHOP jeans, ZARA shoes, RIVER ISLAND beanie and VINTAGE bag

No comments:

Post a Comment