Thursday 9 January 2014

Styled With Glamour Wears... The Skort

A very belated happy new year. I'm back with a few new purchases in the form of this jumper and skort which were waiting on my doorstep when I got home from school. The Zara skort was all over the blogosphere last year but I never jumped to the trend, mainly because it didn't fit me, but when I spotted this Asos one I loved it's classic look and thought I would order it. I am so happy that it fits so well and I'm sure it will end up making multiple appearances on here as it is a very versatile piece. I am also hoping I will be able to get away with it for school as we aren't really allowed to wear shorts but this looks like a skirt from the front so I'm pretty sure no one will notice... 

ZARA jumper, ASOS skort, BOOHOO boots and MUSE handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment