Saturday 21 December 2013

Styled With Glamour Wears... Christmas Party Outfit


Ahh it is finally the christmas holidays, it has been a busy few weeks so a break is just what I need right now. Christmas time means christmas party's and this is what I wore to my school christmas party. I didn't want anything too fussy but also something with a bit of wow so I decided on this dress as it has a classic shape but also a beautiful metallic finish. Silver jewelry and leather accessories finished the look. I also used my oversized slouchy clutch which I made the other day but I will do a post on the bag soon. 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, christmas is nearly here now...

I am wearing ASOS dress, NEW LOOK shoes, TOPSHOP earrings, DOROTHY PERKINS rings and bag made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment