Tuesday 12 November 2013

Styled With Glamour Wears... The Knitted Jumper

Another knitted creation my amazing gran created for me. I have so much respect for knitting as a skill, to be able to create all these different patterns and designs out of a simple ball of wool is amazing, I think it is about time I picked up the knitting needles for myself again. We based the design on a zara jumper I had seen which featured the beautiful stitch that makes up the front of this jumper. And a plus is because it is knitted in aran it is so so warm. Paired with my peg leg trousers which smarten the look and are a nice change from jeans. I thought I might just briefly mention my hair, I had a few inches off to even out the length and get rid of my layers creating the blunt finish I wanted. 
Thanks for reading.

I am wearing Jumper knitted by my gran, ASOS trousers and NEW LOOK heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment