Friday 20 September 2013

Leopard and Stripes

I had been staring at this coat in Topshop for weeks deciding whether to buy it or not and today I finally gave in to its beautiful cocoon shape. As I find when it comes to winter and being in an all girls school, you get a lot of the same coat design repeated throughout the sixth form but when I found this coat I felt I could probably wear this without anyone else having bought it in my year because of its bold pattern and the fact it is quite a statement piece. This coat is also great for throwing over a simple look, like this striped sweatshirt and jeans combo, to make it feel much more glamorous, a feature great for an early winters morning when dressing becomes a bit of a mission! Hope you have a lovely weekend xxx
Ps. I have tried out a touch of photo editing- what do you think? 

I am wearing TOPSHOP coat and jeans, TOPMAN jumper and NEW LOOK heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment