Wednesday 31 July 2013

One of my designs...

Let me introduce you a new face on this blog my beautiful friend Darcy. I was very surprised when I met her today to see her wearing this dress which I made last year. I made around 5 garments for her mum to go in her shop British Design British Made and this one she bought for Darcy as a birthday present. I was so excited to see her wearing one of my creations and definitely assured me that designing clothes was my life's calling. The garments I designed and made were inspired by english roses and I used a blue colour palette as I felt it they fitted with British Design British Made's ethos. I had to photograph Darcy in the dress today when we headed to London and spent the day at the Summer Exhibition in the RA and doing a spot of shopping and I like how she styled the dress with black which contrasted and modernised the vintage print. If you are down the south by the Bexhill coast check out British Design British Made it has a lovely ethos and some unique stock or look at the Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment