Friday 17 May 2013

White Blazer

Hello! I'm back! I feel like I have not blogged in absolutely ages but I had five AS exams this week so been a bit overwhelmed. I've only got one left so feeling a lot more manageable now. Last night my dad, sis and I went to our local theatre to see Carnaby Street The Musical, it was so good about a band in the sixties and it just put me in a much more uplifted mood, I think it is coming to the West End soon so I do recommend it. This is what I wore last night, I haven't dressed nicely in ages, revision just doesn't make me feel like making an effort. 
White is everywhere at the moment so I jumped on the band wagon with this white blazer, its slightly oversized which i think suits me a lot better and also allows it to be worn less formally as well as more dressed up. I wanted to go bare legs for a more minimal look but it just wasn't warm enough and with the black jumper and skirt, black tights went well. Have a lovely weekend, I am working but I hope to be posting a lot more outfit pictures and hopefully over half term some tutorials as well!

I am wearing New Look blazer, Asos Jumper, Forever 21 skirt, Accessorize Earrings and Tammy shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment