Thursday 18 October 2012

Orange Love...

Coat- Ebay / Skirt- Forever 21 / Scarf- Vintage / Shoes- New Look / Bag- Ted Baker / Earrings- Accessorize
 I have had a new love in my life since Monday in the form of this bright orange swing coat. Since it arrived on my doorstep I have not taken it off and have worn it in a number of ways so I thought I would share with you my favourite look so far. I paired the coat with this forever 21 lace pencil skirt and block heeled black ankle boots, adding some height to balance out the volume of the coat. I added a vintage scarf in similar colours and a Ted Baker clutch to add a spot of glamour and finish off the look.
I have been searching for a coat like this for a while and when I came across this coat on Ebay I bidded for it straight away and ended up getting it for just 99p which I could not believe! Although it is such a bright colour I am finding it very versatile and the shape of it is very 1940/50s- my favourite eras. My mission is now to search out more swing coats in different colours!
Thank you for reading Jade xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment