Tuesday 7 August 2012

Hoops Up

Top- Primark / Trousers- Primark / Shoes- River Island / Bag- Cath Kidston / Scarf (on bag)- Vintage fair / Sunglasses- Primark / Ring and Earrings- Acessorize


 I have to say I am definately not a sporty type of person but when I got these lovely trousers I just imagined an outfit post on the basketball courts near my house. I paired these swan print trousers with a basic white tee, black flatforms, round sunglasses and a cath kidston straw bag. These shoes were not the easiest thing to run around in but anything for fashion. Thank you to my sister for all the lovely photos and as from the sky in some of the photos you can see we managed to take them before the heavens decided to open and bring us some more lovely rain. How have you been spending this random and rather annoying weather? I have been creating a small collection for a boutique opening in Battle but more on that soon.

Jade x


No comments:

Post a Comment