Sunday 16 June 2013

Casual Sunday

I have been looking for some leather trousers for ages but have never found any that are just right (or if they were have been out of my price range!). So when I saw these on Asos I thought I would order and see if they fitted, I never expected them too as I am awkward with trousers but was very pleasantly surprised when I tried them on. This is my ootd for a casual sunday which I spent with my dad as its fathers day. We had a lovely lazy day which called for flats and a blazer, nothing too fussy! 
Hope you have had a nice weekend and will have a good week... 

I am wearing Villa leather trousers via Asos, Dorothy Perkins blazer, Asos jumper, Accessorize flats, Republic bag, Fenwick sunglasses and selection of bracelets from Accessorize, River Island and vintage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment