Sunday 26 May 2013

Little Black Dress

With as much black I wear it's a wonder I have never owned is a good LBD but as much as I have looked I hadn't found one I really liked. I prefer dresses with some kind of sleeve as I find they are a lot more wearable in England throughout the year and I am not too keen on my shoulders. I bought this wrap dress online during study leave, the wonders of free delivery, and I am really pleased with the style of it, it has that  relaxed shape which can be styled in all sorts of ways. The only down point of it is I have found it creases very easily. I wore it with these sandals which I have been meaning to show you for ages as I love them so much at the moment. 
Sorry for the poor quality of the photos my dad has taken my normal camera for the day so I had to use my old tiny camera. 

I am wearing In Love With Fashion dress, Next sandals, Republic bag, Primark belt and Fenwick sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment