Friday 24 May 2013

Holiday Picks

I don't really head off on holiday abroad much but I thought I would show you some of my picks for key things I would take on holiday or even that I would want for my summer holidays here in England this year. You all know I am a fan of black clothing so I have mixed it up with some bright pinks and prints for a mini capsule wardrobe.
1. Topshop pink high waisted bikini
2. Zara black and white printed trousers
3. Topshop bronzer in break of day
4. Ted Baker taxi print shift dress
5. River Island black cami
6. Barry M nail polish in mint green
7. Zara mid-heel sandals
8. Chelsea Doll Art Deco earrings
9. Cheap Monday oversized cat eye sunglasses
10. Chanel espadrilles (well I am wishing!)

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment