Monday 26 November 2012

Velvet Obsession

Jumper- Zara / Skirt- Topshop / Shoes- BHS / Sunglasses- Fenwicks
 I have a complete obsession with velvet at the moment so when I saw this skirt in Topshop I had to get it even with Christmas round the corner. It is such a lovely shape emphasising the waste and skimming the hips.
This is another outfit inspired by Audrey Hepburn which is why I tried out a bouffant and sunglasses. I finally got round to watching Breakfast at Tiffany's on Saturday night and it was such a beautiful film. I loved the elegance of it and of course how beautiful Audrey Hepburn looked throughout.
 
Hope you had lovely weekends
Love Jade x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit as per usual Jade : ) Love the velvet skirt, I tried it on in topshop a while a go and it look like a peplum belt on me... oh why am I odly tall...

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete