Sunday 18 November 2012

Leaves, Leather and Long Skirts...

 Leather Jacket- Miss Selfridge / Skirt- Topshop / Top- Topshop / Scarf- Charity Shop originally John Lewis / Ankle Boots- New Look / Bag- Black Cactus / Bracelet- Accessorize / Belt- Vintage
 My weekends have been so busy recently from working on Saturdays, babysitting on Sundays and having a ton of homework to catch up on, I haven't found the chance to go and take some outside photos. So today when I didn't have to babysit my sister and I went out for some autumny shots. I love this last photo my sister took and throwing leaves about truly made me feel like I was six again. 
 
I decided to go for quite a glamorous look today by mixing up this floaty maxi skirt with leather and fake fur. This skirt used to be my mums dress but it was a strange length and rather large on me so I tucked in the straps and belted it with my dad's old scout belt. Due to being quite petite I added heels to create a longer silhouette and balance out the different layers.
 
Finally I just wanted to mention my clutch bag. It is from Black Cactus and I brought it at a fair on sale for just £10 but they have some beautiful designs on their website at the moment. The fabrics are all hand printed and the bags are constructed in their South London studio. I love the gold and purple fabric they currently have which are perfect for christmas! (Can't believe its only 36 days away!)
 
Have a lovely week
Love Jade xxx

1 comment:

  1. great outfit, the bag is really cute x

    http://chloesfashionlark1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete