Tuesday 28 August 2012

More Holiday Snaps...

Black Jacket- Vintage / White t-shirt- Primark / Swan print trousers- Primark / Pointed pumps- Accessorize / Sunglasses- Primark / Green bag- Black Cactus / Orange Earrings- New Look / Ring- Accessorize / Purple jumper- H&M / Spotty top- Monki / Boyfriend jeans- Topshop / Black bag- Vintage
 

Here's the second installment of my holiday snaps and these two looks are of trousers I wore while on holiday. I paired both the trousers with these accessorize pointed pumps as we did plenty of walking. I didn't used to wear many trousers which weren't skinny jeans as I struggled to get them to fit but I do love wearing trousers including these printed trousers and boyfriend jeans. I wore the first outfit on a trip down to Lulworth cove which was lovely and where we went on a speed boat trip which I have to say was rather scary. The second outfit I wore when we walked to Portland and visited the castle there. Last set of holiday photos soon...
 
Love Jade xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment