Saturday 4 August 2012

A Leopard's Spots

Cardigan- H&M / Top- Made By Me / Trousers- Primark / Shoes- BHS / Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings and Ring- All Accessorize





Today I have gone for a super simple black look to show of the amazing nail art by friend Beth did. I love the contrast of the silver background to the bright spots. I kept the rest of my outfit black with silver accessories to match the nails wearing this silk cami I have just finished and these trousers from Primark which I snapped up for just £3! Although this outfit is oh so simple I love how tall the trousers make me look and the top although isn't one of my best makes looks rather glamourous.

Love Jade x

If you would like to leave a comment on either of my first two posts I would love to read them :)

1 comment:

  1. i adore your silk top, i can't believe you made it yourself! it's beautiful. i've been after something similar for so long, i may have to try and make one myself!

    xx

    ReplyDelete