Thursday 11 October 2012

Made in Chelsea...

Coat- Debenhams / Jeans- H&M / Scarf- New Look / Bag- Vera Moda / Shoes- River Island
 
My wonderful friend Sarah reading the Jack Wills handbook while drinking hot chocolate on Kings Road Pret a Manger.
As my friend and I had an inset day at school we headed up to London for a day out. We spent the day at the Saatchi Gallery, looking down Kings road (trying to spot someone from Made in Chelsea), having hot chocolate and pancakes and doing a spot of shopping in H&M. I went with one of my oldest and best friends, Sarah and we had a lovely day. I wore high waisted jeans, a black coat with fur cuffs and a chunky black scarf as I have (annoyingly) come out in a cold today so was feel a little worse for wear. This and my sneezing did not ruin the day and I enjoyed the Saatchi very much. I absolutely love wandering round art galleries but hadn't visited the Saatchi before. I loved the minimalist design of the gallery with its pale wood flooring and white walls. The first floor was sadly shut today (reopening tomorrow!) but I especially enjoyed the Katy Grannan pictures in gallery 1, which were beautiful photograph prints of unusual and interesting people.
In Covent Garden we had pancakes in Creme de la Crepe which is my favourite pancake place and is ever so cute hiding in the corner of the Piazza. We also spent ages in H&M where I ended up buying two tops, a polo neck, a pleather paneled skirt and a knitted dress, which I am excited about sharing with you soon!
Thanks for reading Jade xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment