Thursday 6 September 2012

Pink Florals

Dress- River Island / Shoes- Primark / Earrings and Ring- Accessorize
 
 
Birthday balloon, the birthday girl and her delicious cupcakes!

This is what I wore to my friends 17th birthday party last monday, we spent the afternoon in her garden talking, drinking mocktails, eating cake, indian food and generally enjoying the sunshine. Although it was just a small garden party we decided to use the oppurtunity to dress up so I wore this floral sundress which I bought in the River Island sale a while ago. I love the bright pattern and it was such a bargain at £15 and although it isn't suitable for winter really I make the most of it by wearing it plenty in the summer. I bought these shoes when I saw them with Primark as they go perfect with the dress and add a metallic touch to the outfit.  Although I struggled to walk in them as I am really not used to stilletos I still love them!

Love Jade xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment